303-794-0799 Contact Us

16 Penn Apartments has contemporary urban 1- and 2-bedroom floorplans.

It is not easy apartment hunting in Denver, much less finding the right apartment with the desired amenities and price point. So often you find the apartment you like, but don’t act fast enough to secure it. Now those under 55 have another option in the hunt for the perfect apartment – Look at the 55+ HOPA community.

Back in 1995 President Bill Clinton signed a law called “Housing for Older Persons Act” (HOPA) that amended the Fair Housing Act. Part of the law included the designation of the 55 Plus (55+) community as HOPA. With a HOPA community at least 80 percent of the occupied units must be occupied by at least one person 55 years of age or older per unit. This means that the remaining 20% of the units can be occupied by persons and families younger than 55 and this includes children.

As an apartment hunter under 55, your options for an apartment have expanded! One such HOPA community to investigate is 16 Penn Apartments. This new building is located at 1615 N. Pennsylvania in Denver at the corner of 16th and Pennsylvania.

16 Penn Apartments is convenient for those working in Denver. Imagine what it would be like to have a short walk into the heart of the city for those who work in Denver.

16 Penn Apartments is a 55 Plus (55+) community with a HOPA designation.

When you live in Denver you also get to enjoy all the amenities of the city. From the thriving arts and culture scene to endless dining opportunities, and the proximity of the Capitol (if politics are your interest). No matter what your age, 16 Penn Apartments gives you access to the best of downtown Denver.

16 Penn Apartments has 1- and 2-bedroom floorplans to choose from. All models feature open floorplans, large windows, full-size washer/dryer, gourmet kitchens, and much more. The community offers onsite parking, electric car charging station, smoke-free environment, 24-hour package service, Yoga and Tai Chi classes on site, and much more.

Whether you are over or under 55, call 16 Penn Apartments at 720-269-4380 to schedule a visit. Ask about the flexible lease terms and the $250/$250 program for those selling a home or transitioning out of a lease. 16 Penn also has specials and rent reductions on select apartments through the end of November 2019. Visit the website for more information.

16 Penn Apartments
Phone: 720-269-4380
Location: 1615 N. Pennsylvania Street, Denver, CO 80203
Located at the corner of Pennsylvania and 16th Street
There is onsite visitor parking!

Website: https://www.16pennapts.com/